Friday, January 29, 2010

Photo Essay!

Soo for my photo essay, I chose to include pictures that support some of the quotes found on the evaluations for Youth Town Meeting. (The quotes serve as the captions.) Each student does an evaluation, rating the speakers they saw and explaining why or why not they enjoyed the day, so this is w. I hope that this photo essay is able to give you an idea of what the YTM was like. Enjoy!



"Even if 99% of the kids here don't end up taking any action, its still good to get them thinking about it."


"Age is not a barrier."




"During the Nika Water briefing session I learned that a simple idea can blossom into an amazing way to help others."


"I always enjoy coming to the IPJ because is a stunning building, and the perfect environment to cultivate ideas centered around peace and justice."


"[During the briefing before lunch] I learned that I hate people who ask questions that are directed at a large group of people while all of the Roast Beef Sandwiches are taken."...This one just made us laugh. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment